Contact Us Online!
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! 808-333-3288.
Welcome to Mattos Electric
LIGHTING RETROFIT PROGRAM
We, at Mattos Electric are proud to announce the partnership with Hawaii Energy www.hawaiienergy.com a rate-payer conservation and efficiency program administered by SAIC http://www.saic.com/project/hawaii-public-utilities-commission under contract with the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission serving the islands of Hawaii, Lanai, Maui, Molokai, and Oahu to retrofit all qualifying indoor and outdoor lighting for small to mid-sized businesses.
Lighting may take up as much as 30% of a building’s electric bill in Hawaii.
Switching to energy efficient lighting is one of the simplest, quickest and most cost effective ways to save money on your electric bill. Indoor and outdoor lighting are among the biggest energy users for commercial buildings.
That is why this lighting retrofit is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the rate payer funded rebate program There is NO COST to you since you are already paying for it through the PBF Fund http://www.doe.gov/savings/hawaii-energy-efficiency-program.
There are two qualifiers for small businesses.
- Your building can not be more than 5000 sq ft.
- “G” rate customers (see your HELCO bill)
Good news for Restaurants! Regardless of your size, ALL RESTAURANTS QUALIFY!!!
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call and we will do the rest.
1. How do get started?
Just call us at the office, 969-7982 or 937-4916 to set up an appointment. We will come to your place of business at your convenience and take an inventory of all your indoor and outdoor lighting. We will then submit our findings to Hawaii Energy for approval.
2. Do all small or mid size businesses qualify?
Your business must be “G” rated on your HELCO bill. Large businesses are “J” rated and residential is “R” rated. Unless you are a restaurant then you qualify.
3. When will we get our lighting retrofitted?
4. What if the lighting fixture is not working?
Fixing the ballast or rewiring is NOT part of the retrofit. We will be happy to fix it for you but the fee is not covered under the retrofit program.
Specializing in residential, commercial, and industrial projects, we are a full-service electrical contractor with extensive experience in commercial, industrial and institutional electrical work. For over 25 years, we have been providing Hawaii with best-in-class electrical services at competitive rates. Throughout all those years, our mission has been to complete every project on time, within budget, and to your complete satisfaction. 25 years later, we are proud to credit this founding principle with our success. When you choose Mattos Electric for your electrical contracting needs, you can always rest assured that:
- All of our employees have been hand-picked for experience, competence and courtesy
- We purchase all of our products and materials directly from the manufacturer and pass the savings on to you
- We will never add any hidden charges - the initial quote will be the all-inclusive end price
- We will meet any special requests and get things done right the first time.
These are our major services. If you don’t see what you need here, please call and ask. We take pride in our adaptability and service.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Expertise in All Electrical Installation
- Well-respected Throughout the Construction Industry
- Safe Workplace Environment
- Quality Workmanship
- Reliability & Dependability
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- One on One Customer Service